Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas...Day 2!

Good morning and welcome to Day 2 of The 12 Days of Christmas! Today's project is a scrapbook page, created with the beautiful "Mistletoe" papers from Close To My Heart (of course!) AND our brand new "Flip Flaps"! Flip Flaps are large "pockets" that attach to a page protector. They come in 3 sizes: 4"x12", "6"x12" and 8"x12"...and they are sooo fun and versatile! (they also come in separate package of 4"x6" size Flip Flaps...so fun!) I've used the 6"x12" size on this project....there are 2 Flips Flaps that fold out (scroll down to the 2nd photo to see the project "closed". I just used cardstock and B&T paper as the "pages" inside the Flip Flaps, (so you basically create a "half" page to put inside) and fun embellishements, then the Flip Flaps stick right onto the edges of the 12x12 page protector! How COOL is that??

So in the space of just one page, I've actually created THREE pages! And there is space for 11 photos! This is GREAT for those of you who like to put lots of photos on their pages! Flip Flaps will make your pages more fun and interesting, and you will save space in your albums, as well!

And, best of all, Flip Flaps are inexpensive! Just $3.95 for a package of 8! You get 4-6"x12", 2-4"x12" and 2-8"x12" Flip Flaps!! That is a BARGAIN!

We are creating this page today at my Consultant Club, (it's a monthly "club" for consultants on my team...we create a "wowser" project each month, and then they can teach it or share it with their own customers.. we have so much fun creating together.....if you would like to join my team and join in on our Consultant Club...email me for more info, or head to my website and sign up! It's fast and easy... www.cindybaker.myctmh.com ....and only $129 to join!), and we also created this page at my "Creative Journey" workshop last month!

And, have I mentioned how much I LOVE our Mistltoe papers?? This has to be my ALL-TIME favorite Christmas line from CTMH....I can't get enough of it! It's traditional, yet a little "vintage"...and I can't seem to stop creating with it!

If you would like to order some Mistletoe for yourself, or try out the new Flip Flaps, you can email me or place the order on my website: www.cindybaker.myctmh.com ! And, in case you haven't heard, CTMH has an amazing special going on right now....if your purchase just $20 in CTMH products (any products!) on my website this month, you will receive a FREE D-sized ($22.95 value!!) stamp set from CTMH!! Wow!! That is an awesome special that virtually doubles the value of your purchase! The FREE stamp set will be chosen by CTMH for you, from a large selection of retiring D-sized stamp sets....so you'll get a FUN surprise when your order arrives! This special is only good on website orders....

Here's the project "closed"....

Enjoy your day...take some time to enjoy the season...slow down...do some creating for yourself...
I'll be back tomorrow with another fun project to share!
Hugs!
Cindy Baker -Close To My Heart Independent Consultant/Director
951-679-8337

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Cindy! Your LO pages are just beautiful and so festive! Love the way the Flip Flaps extend the LO too! I didn't know CTMH had such cute Christmas papers and I have no idea what the sets look like that you've used here, but I LOVE it all! (I've been so out of touch with CTMH --haven't seen a catalog since Spring 2010.) You always do such a wonderful job with your projects.

    Looking forward to seeing what you share next. (BTW, if you could add a 'subscribe via email' option on your blog, it would be a lot easier for me...and probably others too...to visit your blog. Unless it's staring me in the face in my inbox, I rarely have time to visit blogs. Thanks!)

    On a personal note, I hope all is well with you, your growing family, and your business. After the holidays, we'll have to do some catching up --sorry it's been sooooo long.

    love, Christi

    ReplyDelete