Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello everyone! I have a fun treat for all of you...."The 12 Days of Christmas"! I will be posting photos of a new project each day for 12 days, to give you some holiday inspiration and cheer! Join the fun and be sure and check back every day until Dec. 12th to view some really great scrapbooking, card-making and paper-crafting projects, of course featuring our awesome Close To My Heart products! Better yet, sign up to "follow" my blog and you will be notified when a new post is up! When I get 50 "followers" on my blog, I'll have a drawing for a FREE stamp set for those that have signed up to follow me!

I plan on blogging regularly from now on, so feel free to check back often for updates on Close To My Heart specials, new catalog releases, upcoming classes and workshops and more!

Okay, let the "12 Days of Christmas" begin!

First up is this adorable mini-album, created with our fun 3-ring Binder Mini Album! (it's all white, and comes with 5 white, tabbed pages inside) I wanted to do something a little different with this one, and I wanted a "vintage" look to it...so I've use the back sides of some of our gorgeous new Mistletoe papers....that are all done in beautiful neutral, muted colors! (I simply cannot get enough of those Mistletoe papers!!) It's fun "monochromatic" look!

On the cover I used the new stamp set "A Timber", and also "Snow Flurries" for the stamped flourish. The word stamp, "Sharing the Magic" is from the Oct. Stamp of the Month, "Share The Magic". I did all kinds of distressing on the cover and the inside...sponging, edge distressing and "curling".....

This is one shot of the cover....
...and a second photo of the cover....

And this is a sneak-peek of just one of the pages inside...those are little pull-out tags, and a paper ruffle...and some of the other pages have pull-out pieces for photos or journaling...it's very "interactive"....and that makes it really unique! I had so much fun creating this special little album! It would make a fabulous gift for someone on your list.....
Would you like to learn some of these great techniques and create one of these mini-albums?? Well, I've scheduled this project as a class!! I'm offering two class days....
Friday, Dec. 10th at 10am OR 6:30pm
And Monday, Dec. 13th at 10am.
FEE: $25...and that includes the album and 10 pages inside, (5 pages, decorated on both sides) and a package of our darling chipboard snowflakes! (some will be used on the project, the rest are yours to take home and use on other projects!)
Call or email TODAY to sign up! Seating is limited and will fill up fast! This album would make a wonderful gift for someone special, or keep it for yourself to document all of those precious Christmas memories this year or from years past!
Well, here's to the 12 Days of Christmas! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for more fun holiday inspiration!
Cindy Baker -Close To My Heart Independent Consultant/Director
951-679-8337


1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful creation, Cindy! I love the soft colors of this album and that paper ruffle is so sweet. Sure wish I could pop in for one of your classes. ;)

    Thanks for the inspiration! Not sure how far I'll get, but now I need to start on my Christmas cards...and I think I'm going to have to try out your color combo on some. ;)

    blessings,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete