Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas....

...it's the grand finale! Well, I don't know how "grand" this little project is, but it's pretty stinkin' cute! These are the gifts I gave to my customers this year. It's just a small, flat paper bag, folded up from the bottom to create two pockets! Glue the sides together, then add patterned paper to the top, along with a cute tag and some "vintage" wrinkle ribbon and a jingle bell...and you have a darling little package to fill with yummy treats and gifts! What a fun presentation! (I was inspired by bags I saw online, created by Michelle Wooderson...I purchased the bags from her Etsy shop, as well)

I filled the bags with a little clear bag filled with Close To My Heart embellishments, a packet of hot cocoa mix, some chocolate and a candy cane! So, my friends can scrapbook and craft, while having a nice warm cup of cocoa, stirred with the candy cane for a minty flavor, and all the while munching on some chocolate! It doesn't get any better than that! LOL!
These would be fun for Valentine's Day, too! Or any occasion!

I have had so much fun sharing some holiday projects with all of you...I hope I've inspired you and brought you some Christmas cheer!

Thanks for coming along with me on the 12 Days of Christmas....I do plan to blog regularly from now on, so please do check back from time to time for more inspiration, Close To My Heart "news" and specials, and announcements of my upcoming workshops and classes!

Have a Merry, Merry Christmas!


Cindy Baker
email: www.cinbake@hotmail.com
website: www.cindybaker.myctmh.com
951-679-8337

No comments:

Post a Comment