Saturday, December 4, 2010

On the 4th Day of Christmas....

...I made some cute gift card holders! Actually, we created these at my monthly Creative Club last month! It's really fun to make a cute holder when giving gift cards...makes it a little more personal!

The holder on the left with the Christmas tree was created with...umm...yes....the Mistletoe papers! But I also used a great new stamp set in Autumn/Winter catalog...it's called "A Timber", and it features 7 CUTE images: the darling tree, the Happy Holidays word, a gift box, a bow for the top, a star, and ornament and a pretty swirl. And it's priced at only$7.95! It's a great bargain, and a very versatile little stamp set! I love it!
I used the tree, the Happy Holidays and the star stamps from that set on the card holder below. Scroll down to the 2nd photo to see the inside...the gift card fits perfectly into that middle piece!


The gift card holder shown on the right was created with the adorable "Jingle" paper line from last year! (yes, it's still available to purchase!) It's in the shape of a present...and the lid lifts up and the gift card slides out! (see this photo) Add a pretty ribbon bow and a tag and it's done! Easy peasy!
If you would enjoy creating projects like these, my monthly Creative Club is for you! We create "everything BUT a scrapbook page"...paper-crafted gift items, home decor items, holiday items, gift presentation projects and more! It's a really fun club...and we'd love to have you join us! We meet on the 3rd Thursday morning of each month at 10am...but if enough people are interested I would love to start an evening session of this fun club! Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!
I'll be back tomorrow with another great project!
Hope you have Merry weekend!
Cindy Baker - Independent Close To My Heart Consultant/Director
951-679-8337


No comments:

Post a Comment