Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas...

...we have a cute little Christmas card! And yes, those are the Mistletoe papers...I know, what a shock! LOL! I didn't design this card myself...I totally scraplifted it from the Close To My Heart Idea Book....the current one...page 108! It's right above the Oct. Stamp of the Month! I love referring to my Idea Book over and over for ideas and inspiration! If you don't have a current Autumn/Winter Idea Book, and would like one, I have some extras! I'll get one to you asap...just email me!
This current Idea Book is good until Jan. 31st....then our brand new Spring/Summer Idea Book will be released on Feb. 1st, 2011!

Create some fun Christmas cards to send out today...handmade cards are so special...and you will be to take some time for YOU...creating is a great stress-reliever!

One last note today for those of you who are local....I have two extra page kits for my Thurs. night scrapbook club that is being held tomorrow night, Thurs., Dec. 9th at 6:30pm. If you would like to join us as a guest for an evening of fun and creating, we'd love to have you! If you've never been to a monthly club before, this is a GREAT way to check it out and see how it all works!

We will be creating this beautiful 2-page layout....
The project is FREE with a $20 Close To My Heart order (before tax and shipping). First come, first served...only two extra kits....email me now to save your spot!

Happy Creating! Be sure and check back here tomorrow for another fun project!

Have a Merry Day!

Cindy Baker
email: www.cinbake@hotmail.com
website: www.cindybaker.myctmh.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! I want to come!! Gee, I wished I lived closer...for lots of reasons. Thanks for your beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete