Thursday, December 9, 2010

On the 9th Day of Christmas....

...I'm featuring this fun little 6x6 Memory Showcase "stand-up"album...a great little Christmas decoration for a shelf, table or mantel! It also makes a wonderful gift!

We created this at one of my Creative Clubs....where we create "everything BUT a scrapbook page. Of COURSE we used the Mistletoe papers....you really MUST order some of this gorgeous paper....and made it look all "vintage-y" by ink distressing and sanding! It was a really fun project! A couple of the stamp sets we used were the new "St. Nick" and "Father Christmas" set...LOVE THEM!



The back side of the Memory Showcase could actually be decorated with 4 more Christmas pages, but we did it in Halloween....2 projects in one! (I'll show you that another time!)
Just 5 more days to go...keep checking back and "following" my blog! And, be sure and tell your friends about my blog! Thanks!
Have a very Merry Day!
Cindy Baker



No comments:

Post a Comment