Hello there...I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that you are still enjoying the season!
I am THRILLED to announce a brand new monthly class beginning in January! I'm sooo excited about this class, I can hardly stand it! LOL! Introducing....PROJECT LIFE: 365! This great new class will help you document some very important moments in life....everday moments, to be exact! Think about how AMAZING it would be to document a whole year in your life...one photo per day...and then actually scrapbook them all! How special would it be for your children and grandchildren, and THEIR children, to take a peek back at how you lived your life on a daily basis....what a truly precious treasure that will be!
And you can create that special book...one photo a day for 365 days....and it's fast, simple and easy! It won't take you hours and hours to scrapbook 365 photos! (really! I promise!) You'll do it at our fun class each month....30-31 photos each month... scrapbooked, journaled and decorated cute....for your whole family to enjoy year after year!
Here's how it works:
1. Start by taking a photo every day, beginning Jan. 1, 2011! Seriously....just one photo! Well, you can take more than one photo, of course, then choose which photos you would like to use! Take photos of what you do each day... where you work, what you ate for breakfast, where you shop, hobbies you enjoy, what "chores" you do everyday, take photos of your loved ones and their everyday comings and goings, and photos about your relationship with each family member, special events that happen during the month, places you travel this coming year....even what you think might be the most mundane thing...will someday be a priceless memory, documented for your family for years to come! (wouldn't you LOVE to have something like this from your grandmother? It would be so fascinating to see how our grandparents or great-grandparents lived, day to day!) Your Project Life: 365 album can be a documentation of your family, or you may choose to document just your own personal daily life! (and we don't put ourselves in our scrapbooks nearly enough, do we? So this is a GOOD thing!)
2. Email me to sign up for the class! We will meet the 3rd Monday of every month...and there will be a morning AND an evening class! The first class will meet on Monday, Jan. 17th. The morning class starts at 10am, the evening class starts at 6:30pm.
3. The cost for each class each month will be just $15! OR....the kit will be FREE with a $35 order placed at the class! (before tax and shipping) And that will include a kit with all of the supplies you will need to scrapbook your daily photos from the previous month! Your Project Life:365 kit each month will include:
a. 4 Memory Protectors Photo storage pages (with 4x6 pockets, either horizontal or vertical) Sometimes we will also use our new Memory Protector Flips Flaps in the larger sizes (4x12, 6x12 and 8x12)
b. Enough CTMH cardstock and B&T papers (we'll use a different Level 2 paper pack each month!) to decorate some of the pockets on your pages, and do a monthly title page.
c. Several embellishments to make your pages "pop"! (Extra embellishments will be for sale at each class, in case you would like to jazz up your Life pages even more!
d. Use of my stamps and inks that coordinate with the papers used each month.
4. I will "design" a kit each month, and you can use my ideas, or create your own "custom" pages with the supplies in your kit!
5. Please bring the following to class each month:
Adhesives (Tombow tape runner or other similar adhesive, Glue Dots, Foam Tape, etc.)
6. At the first class on Jan. 17th we will create a title page for your Project Life: 365 album, using NEW papers from the upcoming Spring/Summer Idea book! You will need to bring a recent family photo to put on your title page, or just a photo of yourself!
We will also decorate the cover of a small notebook that you can use to write down your journaling for each day! (and then you can transfer it to your album during class each month!...no need to sit and try to journal everything in one class!) Then in Feb., we will scrapbook your Jan. photos, in Mar. we'll scrap the Feb. photos, etc.
If you have to miss a class one month, your project kit will be held for you and given to you at a later time, to complete on your own, or you can work on it at the next class.
7. This class is designed to make preserving memories of your daily life fun, fast and easy! If you miss taking a photo one day, it's okay! (but do try really hard to capture one thing each day!) If you'd rather scrapbook just a few key photos for each month, and not take a photo each day, that's fine too! The point is, to document a whole year in your life with no stress or pressure to create gorgeous scrapbook pages for each month! We'll be focusing more on the photos and the journaling. Of course your pages will be adorable, it just won't take as long to create them! And, at the end of the year you will have that amazing book to share with family....you will be soooo glad you did! I will be doing this project right along with the class, as well! I've been wanting to do this Project Life: 365 book for a couple of years now, and doing this class will get me going on it as well! I can't WAIT!
Photos of the title page and notebook, and some "daily" pages are coming soon, so watch for those!
So, what are you waiting for?? I KNOW you would LOVE to do this! Email me to sign up for this class today!! Spread the word to your friends and family as well...the more the merrier! Wouldn't it be tons of fun to have a "girls morning or night out" each month with your family and friends, AND get some serious scrapbooking accomplished?! I'll have a special gift for anyone who signs up for the class, and then refers a friend who also signs up! Seating is limited... It's going to be so much fun to go on this Project Life:365 journey together! email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE: I'm also very excited to announce a scrapbooking CROP day in January! Come and scrapbook the day away on SATURDAY, JANUARY 29TH, from 9am-1opm! (at my home in Menifee!) Get caught up on some scrapbooking... maybe take a whole day to scrap your recent holiday photos! You'll have 13 hours of uninterrupted creative time! (sounds like heaven to me!)
Or, work on other projects you have been wanting to make time for...making some greeting cards, gift items, etc.!
You will have use of all my stamps and inks and tools, and some papers and embellishments will be for sale, should you need something! I will also have a "sale table", with stamps and other products for sale at great discounts!
Bring all of your own papers, and supplies, adhesives, paper trimmer, etc...and of course, your photos!
The cost for the day is only $10, and that includes snacks and beverages throughout the day, and pizza for dinner! (bring your own lunch if you'd like, or you can take a break and grab something for lunch at the nearby Menifee Marketplace...) We'll also have some drawings for fun prizes throughout the day!
Again, spread the word to your family, neighbors and friends! If you sign up for the crop, and then tell a friend who signs up, you will get a special gift!
Email me today to sign up! firstname.lastname@example.org
And...one last thing (for today, at least! LOL!)...watch for an announcement soon about the next Creative Journey day-long "mini-retreat", coming at the end of Feb. or beginning of March! It's going to be FAB. U. LOUS.!!!
Have a creative day!
Cindy Baker -Close To My Heart Independent Consultant/Director