Monday, March 12, 2012

Close To My Heart How-To Books...Retiring

Good Monday morning to you all! Hope you had a great weekend! I spent the weekend reorganizing and cleaning out my scrapbook room. (out with the old, in with the new! LOL!) More on that in another post...!

I wanted to let you all know that Close To My Heart's awesome"how-to" books, are being retired. Quantities on some issues are limited at this time, and I don't want you to miss out on any of these great books if you are interested....so be sure and head to my website: www.cindybaker.myctmh.com and order yours today! (you can also email me to place your order)

I have to say....I'm sad that these how-to books are retiring....I use them ALL the time! (of course I will continue using them for years to come...it's just that we won't have the excitment of looking forward to a new how-to book in the future!) Those of you that are in my scrapbooking clubs know that I use these books to create the scrapbook layouts that we make at the clubs....and it makes my job of creating those fun layouts each month so much easier! I just skim through the scrapbooking guides, choose a layout that I like, and then create it using the wonderful cutting guide and instructions!

I also use the books in my personal scrapbooking, and for card-making! There are 4 scrapbooking guides, and two for card-making! Each book contains tons of ideas and inspiration with full-color artwork, specific layouts and the cutting dimensions and instructions for putting the layout together, photo layout options, and MORE! These how-to books make creating a layout or a card faster, simpler and easier! No more sitting for hours, trying to figure out where to put a photo or embellishment on a project! Just follow the cutting instructions and photo placement and you will be scrapbooking tons more pages!

"Magic" is the most recent how-to book....and it's one of my favorites! The layouts are fresh and updated...and the added bonus is that all the layouts have some sort of "movement"...they are interactive! From hidden journaling, to fold-out "mini-albums" (see the photo above!) that fit right on the page, to photos that flip up, fold in, etc....this how-to book is so much fun, and will make preserving your precious memories truly magical! "Magic" also comes with a DVD filled with patterns!
"Imagine" is another great how-to book, with approximately 50 layout ideas! BUT,, there are really many more layout possibilities than just 50! Just turn the layout idea 90 or 180 degrees, and you have a whole new look to a layout....so you actually have 100's of layout possibilities!
"Relflections" was actually the very first scrapbook how-to program that Close To My Heart released, but it was in a different format at first. That format was updated and improved into the current "Reflections" book, filled with fun, fast and easy layout ideas! You will love to mix and match your layouts with the ideas found in "Reflections"!
And "Cherish" is again, an amazing how-to guide to help you create beautiful pages that are amazing "works of art"! All of these scrapbooking how-to books will help you create awesome layouts that will truly showcase your life's story!

"Originals" (above) and "Wishes" (below) card-making programs are both jam-packed with ideas for any type of greeting card that you would ever need to create! These two books are formatted the same as the scrapbooking guides....with color photos for inspiration, cutting dimensions for creating the card, instructions for assembling your card, and a DVD filled with fun patterns to use on your cards! These how-to books are a "must-have" for any card-makers out there....from beginners to advanced!
The how-to books are a GREAT value....at just $21.95 each! Again, quantities are limited on some of the books right now, and all of the books will be retired at the end of this current Spring/Summer catalog (Aug.), or while supplies last. So I say RUN, do not walk, to my website and complete your collection of Close To My Heart how-to books now!
Or email me with your order!
Contact me with any questions you might have...I'll be happy to help!
I'll be back in a day or so with more fun project kits for sale!
And, don't forget..,,you have 3 weeks left to take advantage of the AMAZING special for this month.....sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant in March, and get our awesome Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Bundle absolutely FREE! (the cartridge, 3 stamp sets and 3 sheets of chipboard shapes....valued at $124, retails for $99!) For just $99 (plus tax & shipping), you will get approximately $400 worth of great Close To My Heart products! Sign up today on my website: www.cindybaker.myctmh.com!!
Have a great Monday!
Cindy Baker
Independent Close To My Heart Consultant/Director
951-679-8337!

No comments:

Post a Comment