Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scrapbook pages and Spring Wreath kit!

Hi everyone! I'm back and I'm excited to share with you the 2-page, 12x12 scrapbook layout that we will be creating at my scrapbook clubs this month! Like what you see? Well, join me at one of my clubs: this coming Thursday night, March 8th, at 6:30pm, OR Monday, March 12th at 5:30pm, and you will create this adorable layout, using Close To My Heart's beautiful new "Pemberly" paper line! Just place a minimum order of $20 (before tax & shipping) and the project is FREE! We have a GREAT time at our club nights....so grab a friend or family member and come check it out! Just email me and let me know if you are coming, and what day! (cinbake@hotmail.com) Space is limited, so email me today!
Now, if you are not local, you can still create this fun layout! I'll ship the kit to you, complete with everything you need to create the pages, plus a color photo and simple written instructions! The kit will be $12, plus $5 shipping. Place your order for the Pemberly kit by emailing me today! I'll email you a Propay invoice, and you can pay securely online, and then your kit will be shipped to you promptly!

Next, I'm REALLY excited to share with all of you this darling spring wreath! No, those flowers aren't real....they were created with the exclusive Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge....and it was fast and easy! This fun wreath would look adorable hanging on an inside window, above the mantel, on a door, (inside the house....the flowers will fade if you display this outside) sitting on an easel on a table, shelf, or a countertop...the possiblities are endless! Bring a fresh breath of spring to your home by creating this great little project! And when someone asks, "Did you MAKE that?", you can say, "Why, yes I did!"
The grapevine wreath is 12"-14" (depending on availability) The flowers will be pre-cut, and the kit will include a color photo and simple written instructions! The cost for this kit is $20, plus $8 shipping. If you are local and would like a kit, you can save on shipping costs and just come by and pick up your kit! Again, I'll email you a Propay invoice and you can pay securely and conveniently online! (or you can mail me a check!)
These kits are limited....and will go fast! Email me today to reserve your Spring Wreath kit!
Don't forget the AMAZING special going on all month with Close To My Heart! Sign up to be a consultant in March, and you will get the awesome Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, absolutely FREE! It's a $100 value...FREE! If you already own the Art Philosophy cartridge, you can choose $100 in select Close To My Heart products, FREE! (in addition to all the goodies that come in the New Consultant Kit!) It's just $99 to sign up (plus tax and shipping), and you will get approx. $300 worth of products....and then ANOTHER $100 worth, whether you choose the cartridge or the extra products! This is the deal of the century, ladies! Don't pass this one up! Just head to my website to sign up: www.cindybaker.myctmh.com It takes just about 5 minutes! Email or call me with any questions! I would LOVE to have you join my Paper Daisies team, and I would LOVE to help you start your own Close To My Heart business!
Don't want to do it as a business? That's okay! You can sign up and get the great discount on all of the Close To My Heart products that you love!
Have a great day...and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Cindy Baker - Independent Close To My Heart Consultant/Director
951-679-8337

2 comments: