Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Granddaughter's birthday party

Wow! Two posts in one day! What's going on here?! LOL!







I just wanted to share some photos from my granddaugther McKenna's 6th birthday party this past weekend. I created the dessert table in the "Lalaloopsy" theme (Lalaloopsies are dolls that are the "in" thing with 6 years olds right now! You can see two of them on the cupcakes above) and it was so much fun to put it all together!

Sources: Centerpiece (2nd photo) by SparklesCelebrations on Etsy
              Lalaloopsy printables by Brownstar Design on Etsy
              Clear Bottles & Yellow strip bags: Jillybeankids.com
               Striped cupcake cups: thetomkatstudio.com

I made the banner with scrapbook paper and Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge (email me at cinbake@hotmail for more info on purchasing this great cartridge!)

The pink stripe popcorn boxes were found at Party City. I made the labels on the Cricut and stamped the words.
Plaid buckets and little pink lunch box from Target.

Enjoy!
Cindy Baker -Independent Close To My Heart Consultant/Director
cinbake@hotmail.com   
website: www.cindybaker.ctmh.com
blog: www.polkadotsandpaperdaisies.blogspot.com

1 comment: